Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Apologies and Strawberries

My apologies that it has been so long since my last post. Sometimes life gets in the way. I will try my best to be better about posting.














Delicious finds and happenings since my last post:

  • Cooked for the Headstrong cycling team during their weekend long training camp. What a fun weekend of cooking. 24 cyclist, 7 meals and 1 cook. More to come on this.
  • Eating at Bocado and Cakes & Ale in Atlanta.

  • Picking up beautiful strawberries from a road side stand on 276.

  • Sauteing broccoli rabe greens, who knew how good.

  • Spring peas, feta and mint. I could eat this everyday.

  • Baby veggies are abundant in my garden.

  • Enjoying the bounty of spring!

3 comments:

  1. well, i sure am glad to see you on the blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyy!!!!!! You are finally backkkkkkkk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are back. I love your blog because it really brings the foods to life. Makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete